During the fall sports season, we have two athletic programs running: boys' soccer and girls' volleyball. Girls may also opt to join the boys' soccer team. Practices for each season often start the last week of August, and state championship tournaments run to the middle of November.
The soccer season consists of up to 16 regular season varsity games. We play a very competive schedule of some combination of non-league and league games against teams from schools in the 1B and 2B classifications in the WIAA--schools about our same size. Our home field is at Shoreline Center, and we have to opportunity to travel to away games to beautiful Orcas Island, Lopez Island, Friday Harbor, among other places.
Soccer highlights from past years include:
- League sportsmanship award winners 2012 and 2013
- Six state appearances
- 4th place in state (2007)
- 2nd place in state (2006, 2009)
Girls' volleyball also consists of 16 regular season season games and may also include one invitational tournament or jamboree. We host non-league and league matches at our gymnasium on campus and travel to schools around the sound to the north and south.
Volleyball highlights from past years include:
- League sportsmanship award winners 2009-2012
- Five Tri-District tournament appearances in the last six years, including a first-ever tri-district championship in 2012
- Seven state appearances
- 8th place in state (2008)