You may enroll for the first time and re-enroll online through Renweb, our school and student management system (with the exception of your tuition pledge form). To complete online enrollment/re-enrollment, go to the ParentsWeb login page and use your existing Renweb login (Renweb works best with Internet Explorer). The district code is not available on our website for confidentiality reasons. If you do not know the district code, please contact the office.
If you are enrolling for the first time, follow the link above to reach the login page, then click Create New ParentsWeb Account. Enter the district code (see your enrollment paperwork or contact the office if you do not remember it) and the email address from your application. Then click Create Account. Check your email for instructions from Renweb, and follow thse to login.
After logging in, follow these instructions:
- Click on the Family Information button on the left sidebar.
- Click the Enrollment / Reenrollment option below Family Information on the left sidebar.
- Next to each of your students' names, select the appropriate enrollment packet. There will be one packet for each student.
- Please go through each section, verifying information is correct and completing information that may be missing. A check mark will indicate a section is complete. The online process should take approximately 10 minutes to complete.
- Many of the sections require an electronic signature; simply type your full name into the appropriate box.
- After your information has been updated, submit the packet and pay your enrollment fees online, and return your tuition pledge form to the school office.
If you have questions about this process, please contact the office.
Note for new families: This is a separate process than your application. During enrollment, you will have the opportunity to update/correct/supplement the information you provided on your application. Please make sure you check through each section, submit your enrollment, and pay enrollment fees to complete admission to Shoreline Christian School.